Control Chart Templates in Excel
Create control charts in seconds with QI Macros add-in
Just type your data into the yellow shaded input area and the charts are drawn automatically
QI Macros control chart templates:
- perform stability analysis
- can show process changes by changing control limit calculations
- include the same charts as Minitab's Capability Sixpack™
Types of control chart templates included in QI Macros add-in
How to use QI Macros control chart templates
QI Macros installs on Excel's menu.
To use a template:
- Click on QI Macros > Control Chart Templates > and then the chart you want.
If you aren't sure which chart, the control chart templates wizard will analyze your data and select the right template for you.
- Input your data into the yellow shaded cells.
Type directly into the cells, cut and paste or link from another worksheet.
- QI Macros does the rest.
Watch how easy it is to use these fill-in-the-blank control chart templates
Each QI Macros control chart template has these additional features
Each template is an Excel workbook made up of several worksheets with varying options.
Why Choose QI Macros?
- Only $329 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free