Moving Average Chart in Excel
Use a Moving Average Control Chart when there is only one sample and you want to evaluate process shifts using a simple moving average (i.e., not the EWMA).
Example of a Moving Average Chart created using QI Macros for Excel.
To create a moving average chart using QI Macros
- Select your data and the Moving Average chart from QI Macros Control Chart menu.
- QI Macros will perform all of the calculations and will create a Moving Average Control Chart for you.
- Control Chart Quick Reference Card (PDF, 238 KB)
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free