t Chart in Excel
Use a t Chart to analyze the time between rare events
The t Chart is used to evaluate process stability when analyzing the time between rare events. For example, never events in healthcare such as retained foreign objects during surgery. (See QI Macros Test Data/healthcare spc.xlsx).
t Chart example created by QI Macros for Excel
To create a t Chart in Excel using QI Macros:
- Just click and drag over the data to select it.
- Then click on the QI Macros menu, Control Charts, then t Chart.
- QI Macros will do all the math and draw the t Chart for you. QI Macros will also turn any unstable points or conditions on the t Chart red. These should be investigated.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free