SPC Software for Excel
It's Easy to Create SPC Charts With QI Macros Add-in for Excel
Select Your Data, Click on a Chart and QI Macros Will Draw the Chart for You
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other SPC Software?
- $229 for a single user license and less with quantity discounts.
- No annual subscription or maintenance fees.
- No charge for technical support.
Easy to Use - Learn in Minutes:
- QI Macros adds a menu to Excel's toolbar.
- No need to import data into a separate spc software application.
- You already have Excel and know how to use it.
Proven and Trusted:
- Celebrating Our 18th Anniversary with 100,000 Satistifed Users in Over 80 Countries.
- Used by 2,500 Hospitals and Thousands of Manufacturers.
Compatible with PC and Mac:
- Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 for PC;
- Excel 2011, 2016 for Macintosh.
- Works in iPads and tablets using Android and iOS operating systems.
Advanced Features You Won't Find Anywhere Else:
QI Macros wizards can analyze your data and select the right spc chart or statistical test for you. Our wizards can create pivottables too!
Contains more than 100 Fill in the Blank Excel templates
- SPC Chart Templates: Just type your data into the preformatted templates and the charts automatically populate.
- Gage R&R and Design of Experiments perform complex calculations
- Fishbones, Flowcharts, Value Stream Maps and more for project documentation.
The QI Macros SPC software has outstanding value, particularly when compared to software packages that cost much more. It has all the functionality needed for leading, managing, and performing the technical work of quality/process improvement and product/service development efforts. The user friendliness is excellent. The training and technical support is excellent. Highly recommended!
- Allen Gates
Univ of Wisconsin, Six Sigma Instructor
When looking for a statistical software package to recommend to my clients and to use in my Six Sigma Green, Black and Master Black classes we found QI Macros for Excel to be the best over all value.
- H. James Harrington
CEO, Harrington Institute