Statistical Software for Excel
Struggling with Statistics?
Don't Know Which Test to Run or How to Interpret the Results?
- Does the thought of performing complicated statistical analysis intimidate you?
- Have you struggled with the awkward interface of Excel's Data Analysis Toolpak?
- Tried to learn another more complicated statistics program?
QI Macros Statistical Software Makes Stats as Easy as 1-2-3
- Point - Use your cursor to select your data in Excel.
- Click - on the QI Macros menu and select the test you want to run. If you are not sure which test, click on our Stat Wizard.
- Analyze and Improve - QI Macros will prompt you for the significance level (default is .05) and run the statistics test for you. QI Macros will even tell you whether you should accept or reject the null hypothesis and why.
QI Macros Statistical Software for Excel includes these statistical tests and tools:
Tests of Means
Tests of Variances
Tests of Relationships
ANOVA One Way
ANOVA Two Way
t test one sample
t test two sample
t test paired sample
Fisher Exact Test
Multiple Regression Analysis
AQL Sampling Tables
Sample Size Calculator
Test of Proportions
Tukey Quick Test
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Statistical Programs?
- Statisticians say: "Friends don't let friends use Excel", because some Excel results have been incorrect or misleading.
- That's why we rewrote the tools in the Analysis Toolpak to fix all of the issues in t-tests, f-test and other tools.
Ease of Use
- QI Macros Stat Wizard analyzes your data and runs the right statistical tests for you.
- Mistake proofs data selection and formatting issues.
- Output interprets the results for you.
- Interactive output sheet allows you to change confidence levels to determine the impact on test results.
- Works right in Microsoft Excel - compatible with Excel XL2007-2016.
- Just $249 per license and less with Quantity Discounts.
Works on PC and Macintosh
- PC - Excel 2003 to 2013 and Office 365.
- Mac - Excel 2011 and Office 365.
What Our Customers Say
I’ve been using your QI Macros for the last ten years and have always found them the best and lowest cost tool available. The other “stat” and charting programs are way too expensive and complex for most of the QA people that I’ve trained.
– Steve Hoyt, Program Chair
ASQ Columbus Section
I lose half my class when I start trying to teach Minitab®.
– Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Trainer
The QI Macros has changed the conversation from fear of using complicated tools to "what does the data tell us?"
– Director of Six Sigma
- Statistical Software Comparison Table (PDF, 304 KB)
QI Macros Statistical Software for Excel
QI Macros - One License per Computer - $249 - Adjust quantities in the shopping cart