Looking for Statistical Software for Excel?
QI Macros add-in can run statistical tests for you in seconds!
Run Statistical Tests using QI Macros
- Select your data.
- Click on QI Macros menu > Statistical Tools > select the test you want.
- QI Macros will do the math and analysis for you.
You Don't Have to be an Expert to Run Statistical Tests in Excel!
- Does the thought of performing complicated statistical analysis intimidate you?
- Have you struggled with the awkward interface of Excel's Data Analysis Toolpak?
- Tried to learn another more complicated statistics program?
QI Macros Statistical Software Makes Running Statistical Tests as Easy as 1-2-3
- Point - Use your cursor to select your data in Excel.
- Click - on QI Macros menu and select the test you want to run. If you are not sure which test, click on our Stat Wizard.
- Analyze and Improve - QI Macros will prompt you for the significance level (default is 0.05) and run the statistical test for you.
Bonus Features in QI Macros that no other Statistical Software Provides
Interprets the results for you:
QI Macros will tell you whether you should reject the null hypothesis or cannot reject the null hypothesis (accept the null hypothesis) and why.
Draws a chart to help you visualize the results:
QI Macros statistical test results include a values plot which helps you visualize the variation and difference in means.
QI Macros lets you change the significance level and other parameters to see what impact those changes have on your results. Values that can be changed are shaded in yellow.
QI Macros includes these statistical tests and tools:
Tests of Means
Tests of Variances
Tests of Relationships
Multiple Regression Analysis
AQL Sampling Tables
Sample Size Calculator
What Our Customers Say
I’ve been using your QI Macros for the last ten years and have always found them the best and lowest cost tool available. The other “stat” and charting programs are way too expensive and complex for most of the QA people that I’ve trained.
– Steve Hoyt, Program Chair
ASQ Columbus Section
I lose half my class when I start trying to teach Minitab®.
– Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Trainer
The QI Macros has changed the conversation from fear of using complicated tools to "what does the data tell us?"
– Director of Six Sigma