Statistical Software for Excel
Struggling with Statistics?
Don't Know Which Test to Run or How to Interpret the Results?
- Does the thought of performing complicated statistical analysis intimidate you?
- Have you struggled with the awkward interface of Excel's Data Analysis Toolpak?
- Tried to learn another more complicated statistics program?
QI Macros Statistical Software Makes Stats as Easy as 1-2-3
- Point - Use your cursor to select your data in Excel.
- Click - on QI Macros menu and select the test you want to run. If you are not sure which test, click on our Stat Wizard.
- Analyze and Improve - QI Macros will prompt you for the significance level (default is 0.05) and run the statistics test for you. QI Macros will even tell you whether you should reject the null hypothesis or cannot reject the null hypothesis (accept the null hypothesis) and why:
QI Macros Statistical Software for Excel includes these statistical tests and tools:
Tests of Means
Tests of Variances
Tests of Relationships
Multiple Regression Analysis
AQL Sampling Tables
Sample Size Calculator
What Our Customers Say
I’ve been using your QI Macros for the last ten years and have always found them the best and lowest cost tool available. The other “stat” and charting programs are way too expensive and complex for most of the QA people that I’ve trained.
– Steve Hoyt, Program Chair
ASQ Columbus Section
I lose half my class when I start trying to teach Minitab®.
– Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Trainer
The QI Macros has changed the conversation from fear of using complicated tools to "what does the data tell us?"
– Director of Six Sigma
Why Choose QI Macros Statistical Software for Excel?
Easy to Use
- Works Right in Excel
- Interprets p-values for You
- Accurate No-Worry Results
- Free Training Anytime
Proven and Trusted
- 100,000 Users in 80 Countries
- Celebrating 20th Anniversary
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus Free
- Only $349 USD
Quantity Discounts Available
- No annual fees
- Free Technical Support