Conduct a Friedman Test in Excel
When to Use the Friedman Test
A Friedman test is one of the many non-parametric statistical tests performed by QI Macros Add-in for Excel. It is like a two-way ANOVA.
Note: Excel does not do statistical tests of non-normal (i.e., not "bell shaped") data. QI Macros, adds this functionality with a set of of non-parametric test templates.
Example of a Friedman Test Using QI Macros Template for Excel
A pharmaceutical company wants to compare the reaction time for four drugs (A-D). Each drug is given to five subjects and reaction time is measured. The null hypothesis is that reaction times for the four drugs are the same.
- Click on the QI Macros menu and then select Stat Templates to open the non-parametric test template. Then, click on the "Friedman" tab.
- Input your data into the yellow shaded cells.
- QI Macros will perform the calculations for you:
Interpreting the Results: Since p (0.989) is greater than alpha (0.05), we cannot reject the null hypothesis that the reaction times are the same.
Why Choose QI Macros Statistical Software for Excel?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual fees
- Free Technical Support
Easy to Use
- Works Right in Excel
- Interprets Results for You
- Accurate Results Without Worry
Proven and Trusted
- 100,000 Users in 80 Countries
- Celebrating 20th Anniversary
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus Free