You Don't Have to be a Statistician to do an F-Test in Excel
QI Macros can do it for you!
Create F-tests using QI Macros:
- Select your data.
- Click on QI Macros menu > Statistical Tools > F & t Tests > F-test.
- QI Macros will do the math and analysis for you.
QI Macros Add-in for Excel Makes F-Tests as Easy as 1-2-3
- Click and drag over your data to select it in Excel:
- Click on the QI Macros Menu > Statistical Tools > F & t Tests, and then select "F-test: Two-sample for Variance":
- QI Macros will prompt for a significance level (default = 0.05):
- QI Macros will perform the F-Test calculations and interpret the results for you:
What's Cool about QI Macros F-Test?
Interprets the Results for You: QI Macros compares the p value to alpha and tells you what that means. In the above example, QI Macros tells you "Cannot Reject the Null Hypothesis/Accept the Null Hypothesis," because p > 0.05 (Variances are not Different/Variances are the Same).
Interactive Results: QI Macros lets you change the significance level to see what impact those changes have on your results.
Based on the F-test results, we now know which two sample t-test to run.
Stop Struggling with F-tests!
Start creating your F-tests in just minutes.
Why Choose QI Macros Statistical Software for Excel?
Easy to Use
- Works Right in Excel
- Interprets p-values for You
- Accurate No-Worry Results
- Free Training Anytime
Proven and Trusted
- 100,000 Users in 80 Countries
- Celebrating 20th Anniversary
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus Free
- Only $349 USD
Quantity Discounts Available
- No annual fees
- Free Technical Support