Free Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training
Yellow Belt Certification Optional ($97 waived fee extended to August 31st)
Training is free. Certification is optional. Here are the details.
|Sign up to watch Free Yellow Belt Videos and complete the exercises.|
|Read Lean Six Sigma Demystified or Lean Six Sigma for Hospitals Book|
|Pass 140 Question Exam - Score of 80% or Better|
|Order Certification for
(Always Free for U.S. Military - Active or Retired)
Who is the instructor?
Our training curriculum has been developed by Jay Arthur, who has more than 25 years of experience in quality and process improvement. Jay is the author of two popular books: Lean Six Sigma Demystified and Lean Six Sigma for Hospitals, published by McGraw Hill.
He also created one of of the best selling tool kits for Lean Six Sigma: QI Macros for Excel. QI Macros has more than 100,000 users in 80 countries and is used by many consultants and college professors who teach Six Sigma and related courses.
Jay has certified more than 1,100 Yellow Belts.
Books by Jay Arthur
In this Yellow Belt course:
- You won't learn everything in the Green Belt or Black Belt body of knowledge, because you don't need it to solve most problems unless you work on a factory floor.
- You will learn the handful of methods and tools necessary to start plugging the leaks in your cash flow.
- You'll learn how to find the invisible low hanging fruit in your business using Microsoft Excel's data mining capabilities.
- You'll learn how to sustain improvements so that you don't backslide.
Why is Jay giving this away for free?
- First, it's just not possible to train everyone who needs these Yellow Belt Skills even if I started today and trained 100s of trainers. But it is possible online.
- Second, many people who want Lean Six Sigma training can't afford thousands of dollars in tuition. But they can afford Yellow Belt training because it's free.
Or they can't afford the 5-10-20 days it takes to get the traditional Lean Six Sigma training. Or the 6-12 months it takes a belt to get fully up to speed.
And no business can afford to spend 14 weeks or more solving a problem.
- Third, Six Sigma requires software to analyze the data in ways that pinpoints where to make improvements. While I'm offering a free 30-day trial of the QI Macros software, I hope everyone will buy a copy because they will need it to find and fix the problems that consume a third or more of total revenue. They will need the QI Macros to monitor and sustain their improvements.
- Finally, if you like Jay's message, you might consider having him train your organization or to help you analyze data to focus your initial improvement efforts.
- And, if nothing else, a faster, better, cheaper experience in every restaurant and business I frequent would make my time on this planet much more pleasant. I'm tired of the inspection and rework chores these businesses force on me.