Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma Charts in Minutes
FREE 30-day Trial
Six Sigma Exercise Dojo
Call Center Sample Problem
Download this Six Sigma Exercises File . Right click to extract the file and follow the instructions.
Download a QI Macros 30-day trial to draw the charts and graphs mentioned below.
A Call Center has been experiencing a higher volume of calls than ordinary.
- Draw a c chart of call volumes using the data (Cells: A1:U1,A7:U7)
- Draw a pareto chart of types of calls (Cells: A1:A6,V1:V6)
- Add an Ishikawa/fishbone diagram to the improvement story.
- Using the biggest bar on the pareto chart, create a problem statement in the head of the fishbone.
- What might be some process, machine or material causes of the problem?
- Who should be on the root cause analysis team?
- Is there another improvement project in this data?