Trying to Create a c Chart in Excel?
QI Macros Can Do It For You!
Create a c Chart by running QI Macros:
- Select your data.
- Click on QI Macros menu > Control Charts (SPC) > Attribute (c,np,p,u,g,t) > c.
- QI Macros will do the math and draw the chart for you.
- QI Macros will also turn any unstable points or conditions red.
Go Deeper: Use c Charts for counted data:
...when the opportunity is large but the number of defects is small
For example, you might be counting injuries at a plant or medication errors in a hospital. The opportunity for errors is large but the actual occurences are low.
Two Examples of c Chart data:
It's Easy to Draw a c Chart in Excel Using QI Macros
QI Macros adds a new menu to Excel and provides two ways to create charts: using the c chart macro or template.p class="text-center">
Input Data into a Fill-in-the-Blanks Template
- Click on QI Macros > Control Chart Templates > Attribute (c,np,p,u,g,t) > c Chart
- Input your data into the yellow shaded area.
- The chart is drawn as the data is input.
- Run stability analysis using the chart tools menu.
I just made my first charts and QI Macros were very easy and user friendly. This is going to be a great tool.
- Jim Welsh
Stop Struggling with c Charts!
Start creating your c Charts in just minutes.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
Fast and Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create charts in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
- Free Training Anytime
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free
- Only $349 USD
Quantity Discounts Available
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support