Trying to Create Analysis of Means Control Chart (ANOM) in Excel?
QI Macros can create them for you!
Create an Analysis of Means (ANOM) Chart using QI Macros:
- Select your data.
- Click on QI Macros menu > Control Charts (SPC) > Special> ANOM .
- QI Macros will do the math and draw the chart for you.
- QI Macros will also turn any unstable points or conditions red.
Go Deeper: Use the Analysis of Means Chart to analyze the differences in means
The Analysis of Means Chart is like a control chart with a center line and upper and lower decision limits. Means outside of the decision limits are considered to be statistically different from the overall mean (i.e., average).
In the Analysis of Means Chart above, we are comparing seven operators. Since operators 6 and 7 have means outside of the UDL and LDL respectively, they would be considered statistically different from the overall mean.
The Analysis of Means Chart is one of many charts that can be created right in Excel using QI Macros add-in.
Stop Struggling with ANOM Charts!
Start creating your ANOM Charts in just minutes.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
Fast and Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create charts in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
- Free Training Anytime
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free
- Only $329 USD
Quantity Discounts Available
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support