Need to Update Several p Charts on a Regular Basis?
QI Macros p Chart Dashboard Can Help!
p Charts are often used to evaluate the stability of multiple patient safety measurements in a healthcare environment.
Input Data Once and Update Charts With the Click of a Button
How to Create a p Chart Dashboard using QI Macros
- Click on QI Macros menu >Control Chart templates > Control Chart Dashboards > c, np, p, u dashboard to open the dashboard.
- Click on the Data Sheet and input titles and data into the worksheet
- Click on the P Chart tab to view the p chart template:
- Use the Next/Prev buttons to toggle through your charts to make sure they are what you are expecting.
- When you have the right data and charts, click on the CREATE DASHBOARD button. This will create new worksheets for each chart as well as the dashboard displaying all of the p Charts:
- At this point you can delete the C Chart, NP Chart, U Chart and Run Chart tabs, as they are no longer needed.
- You can rearrange the charts on the dashboard by clicking and dragging them around.
- You can then continue to add data to the data sheet and update charts by clicking the "Refresh Charts," "Refresh Charts w Stability," or "Refresh Charts w Rules" buttons on the data sheet. Refresh with Stability will run QI Macros stability analysis on all control charts. Refresh Charts with Rules will run QI Macros stability analysis on all control charts and show specific rules violated.
- If you save this workbook as an Excel "Shared" workbook, you could have multiple people updating various measurements. Just refresh the charts every so often. Anyone can then look at the dashboard.
I think you'll find this a very powerful feature of QI Macros. Creating dashboards of key measures quickly and easily. And keeping them up-to-date with a click of a button.
NOTE: The Show Process Change and Fix Control Limits tools are functional in the np, p and u Dashboards, starting with the April 2021 release. However, these tools are not functional in previous QI Macros releases.
Learn more about how to update and customize your control chart dashboards.
Stop Struggling with Control Chart Dashboards!
Start creating your Control Chart Dashboards in just minutes.
QI Macros Draws These Charts Too!