Quality Score - q Chart in Excel
Use a q Chart is to evaluate process stability when counting the fraction conforming.
Here is a sample q Chart creating using QI Macros.
The q Chart is used when counting the number of conforming items in a sample versus counting the number of defects in a sample as in the p Chart. q= (1-p). Therefore the UCL and sigma lines can never be greater than 100% as in the above example.
To run a q Chart in QI Macros, just select your data and run the p Chart.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free