Pre Control Chart in Excel
Use a Pre Control Chart When You Have Less Than 20 Data Points
QI Macros Add-in for Excel Contains an Easy to Use Pre Control Chart Template
How to Use QI Macros Pre Control Chart Template in Excel
- QI Macros installs a new tab on Excel's menu:
- Click on QI Macros menu tab, select the Control Chart Templates drop-down, and then choose PreControl Chart to open the template.
- Enter the upper and lower specification limits into the data sheet at H1 and J1:
- Add data as you begin to run the process.
- Evaluate the process much like you would a control chart. Most points should land in the green or yellow. Too many in the red: Danger! You may miss customer specifications.
- Data points in the yellow zones represent that the user should proceed with caution and potentially readjust your process.
- Data points in the red zones imply out of control conditions. It is recommended that the user should stop and reset their process or make corrections.
- Red and Yellow Zones are calculated by dividing the Center Line (half of Green Zone) and the Upper and Lower Spec Limits in two.
Tip: Format Y axis: You may need to change the max and min amounts on the Y axis to properly display the areas for each color band. Just right click on the Y axis and select Format Axis then Axis Options.
QI Macros Pre Control Chart Template for XbarR data with up to five samples
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free