m Chart Template in Excel
m Charts are used when you have summarized median and standard deviation data
The m chart is used when the sample size varies: e.g., the total number of cases in a hospital varies from one period to the next. Therefore, the control limits look like stair steps or a skyline versus being flat.
Here is an example of the m chart template in QI Macros SPC Software for Excel.
- Control chart templates that use median for the center line
- Individual moving range chart
- XbarR chart
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free