Control Chart Template - Center Line Based on Average
QI Macros default control chart template uses the average of your data to calculate the center line on your control chart. The 1 and 2 sigma lines and the upper and lower control limits are derived from this average.
To use a control chart template:
- Click on the QI Macros menu and select "Control Chart Templates":
- Click on one of the control chart templates to open it (e.g. XmR, XbarR, XbarS, Levey Jennings).
- The control chart using the average line is the default and is usually the worksheet that is the farthest tab to the left (e.g. XmR Individuals Chart):
- Data input areas are shaded in yellow. As you input data, the charts populate to the right:
- The X chart templates have input areas to define spec limits for the histogram:
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
Fast and Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create charts in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
- Free Training Anytime
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free
- Only $349 USD
Quantity Discounts Available
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support