XmR Target Chart in Excel
Use the XmR Target Chart to Define Your Control Limits
The centerline and control limits on a control chart are usually calculated from the data. However, in some instances you may want to evaluate a set of data against a baseline set of limits. The XmR Target template allows you to do this!
To open this template, click on the QI Macros menu, Control Chart Templates, Special (CUSUM, EWMA), "XmR with USL, LSL & Target":
Just Input your Dates, Data, Target, USL and LSL in the Designated Cells
- Input USL and LSL as shown in W4 and W6.
- Input a Baseline value in W12.
- Input a Target Value in W15 and what label to start showing the target.
You can also specify a process change in W23.
NOTE: To show only points with data on your chart, click the arrow in cell B1 - select or deselect "Blanks" option.
- Individual Moving Range chart (XmR chart) template in Excel
- Individual Moving Range chart (XmR chart) video
- Other Variable Control Charts in Excel
Why Choose QI Macros to Create Control Charts?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free