g Chart in Excel
Use g Charts to analyze the time or units BETWEEN rare events.
The g Chart is used to evaluate process stability when analyzing the time or procedures BETWEEN rare events. For example, never events in healthcare such as retained foreign objects during surgery (you could use days or surgeries between events).
QI Macros add-in for Excel makes it easy to create a g Chart
- Just click and drag over the data to select it.
- Then click on the QI Macros menu > Control Charts (SPC) > Attribute (c,np,p,u,g,t), and then select g Chart:
- QI Macros will do all the math and draw the chart for you. QI Macros will also turn any unstable points or conditions on the g Chart red. These should be investigated.
QI Macros also provides g Chart sample data which can be accessed from the QI Macros Help menu in Excel.
- g Chart formula
- g Chart template in Excel
- g Chart video
- Other types of Control Charts that can be run using QI Macros for Excel
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $329 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free