Levey Jennings Control Chart
Create a Levey Jennings Chart in Seconds Using QI Macros add-in
Healthcare labs use the Levey Jennings Charts to monitor key measures of health like cholesterol and glucose. The Levey Jennings Chart, unlike other control charts, use standard deviation or 10-20-30 percent for control limits.
QI Macros installs on Excel's menu. To create a Levey Jennings chart:
- Select your data
- Click on QI Macros menu and select Levey Jennings.
- QI Macros does the rest!
Examples of Levey Jennings Charts Created by QI Macros
Control Limits Based on Standard Deviation
Control Limits based on Percent
Here are the steps to create a Levey Jennings Chart using QI Macros:
- Click and drag over your data to select it.
- Next, click on the QI Macros menu > Control Charts (SPC) > Special (CUSUM, EWMA) and then on the type of Levey Jennings Chart you want.
- QI Macros will perform all of the calculations, draw the chart and turn any unstable points or conditions red.
According to SOFT / AAFS FORENSIC TOXICOLOGY LABORATORY GUIDELINES 9.1.12 standard deviation may represent an unacceptably large percentage deviation from the mean. Therefore, a realistic percentage deviation should be used, such as ±20% or ±30%. This option is available in the Levey Jennings 10% Macro and Levey Jennings Fill in the Blanks template.
- Create the same charts using the Levey Jennings template
- How to Create a Precision Control Chart using QI Macros
- Steps for changing the percentage in the Levey Jennings 10% chart.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free