Create a Control Chart in Seconds
Need to Draw Control Charts But Don't Know How?
I am very impressed with QI Macros Software. I work with Excel eight hours a day and thought that I had written macros that made me efficient.
The control chart and histogram macros in QI Macros alone have saved me hours of work and allowed me to present data to management in a format that is meaningful.
– Kyle Dopp, First Choice Solutions
What is a Control Chart?
Control Charts Evaluate Process Performance Over Time
A control chart is a smart line graph. It performs calculations on your data and displays:
- the average or median as a center line
- the amount of variation in data using control limit lines.
Control Charts Contain These Key Elements
As data moves through the zones created by these control limits, a control chart highlights data points or trends that should be investigated.
An Upper Control Limit (UCL) line calculated at 3 sigma above the Center Line.
A line chart of data measuring the process over time.
A Center Line calculated as the average or median of the data.
A Lower Control Limit (LCL) line calculated at 3 sigma below the Center Line.
A control chart is a line graph with built in intelligence that analyzes your data for you.
Three Reasons You Need Software to Create a Control Chart
There are seven Shewhart control charts and many more for special situations.
Stability rules identify and highlight points or trends that need to be investigated. They vary by industry.
QI Macros control chart software is affordable and easy to use.
Here is a Control Chart Created Using QI Macros Add-in for Excel
I purchased QI Macros just to run control charts (worth the price just for that). I had NO idea what a robust product you have developed, and what an amazing bargain I was getting. File me under exceeded customer expectations.
- Scott Campbell
Swedish American Hospital
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free
QI Macros Unique Features
Control Chart Wizard
Tools Menu Automates Common Tasks
Once you create a control chart, its easy to update or customize it using the Control Chart Tools Menu.
- Show process changes
- Add target or goal lines
- Update and change control limit calculations
- Update stability analysis
- Customize charts
- Variable, Attribute and Other Types of Control charts available in QI Macros
- Watch Control Chart Video
- Control Chart Quick Reference Card (PDF, 238 KB)