QI Macros Automate the Most Common Control Chart Tasks
Access These Short Cuts Using QI Macros Chart Menu
Once you create a control chart or other chart using QI Macros, you can easily update it using the QI Macros Chart Tools menu. To access the menu, you must be on a chart or on a chart embedded in a worksheet.
QI Macros Chart Menu is divided into three sections
1. Chart Tools, 2. Control Chart Tools and 3. Chart Format Tools
1. Chart Tools for Use with Most QI Macros Charts
Easily add data, text notations or goal and target lines to charts. For more information see these links.
2. Control Chart Tools
These options give you maximum flexibility to customize control charts with just a few clicks of a mouse.
Change the data points used to calculate control limits:
- Show Process Change (i.e. stair step limits).
- Fix Control Limits - Fix control chart limits at a certain point
- Ghost a Point - leave data point on a chart but remove it from control limit calculations
- Delete a Point - remove a point from the chart and from control limit calculations
- Recalculate UCL/LCL - recalculate control limits after adding new data
Re-run stability analysis after changing data or control limit calculations:
- Analyze Stability - reruns stability analysis with current data and control limit settings
- Analyze Stability Green Up or Green down - reruns stability analysis but will turn positive trends green instead of red to indicate the change is desirable.
- Clear Stability Analysis - turns off stability analysis or clears it if you want to start over.
- Show/Hide Rule Numbers - shows the specific stability analysis rules that caused a point or trend to be highlighted in red as unstable.
Change How Sigma and Control Limit Lines are Displayed
3. Chart Format Tools
A huge time saver for those who like to customize various chart elements!
- Customize one chart with the fonts, styles, colors, etc. you want.
- Click Remember Format
- Create another chart and click Apply Format to make the same changes on the second chart.
- Click Apply To All if your worksheet (not workbook) has more than one chart on it.
4. Move Chart Tools (added March 2016)
A time saver for those who need to move embedded charts!
- Use Move Charts to export all embedded charts on a worksheet to their own worksheets
- Use Move All Charts to export all embedded charts in a workbook to their own chart sheet.
Learn More About QI Macros Control Charts
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free