Move Embedded Excel Charts to a Separate Worksheet
Some of the QI Macros charts are embedded on worksheets with their data (e.g., Pareto, XmR, etc.). You may want to export them to a "chart sheet" which contains just the chart. It's easy to do with the Move Charts and Move All Charts macros.
To Move Embedded Charts from a Worksheet use "Move Charts"
To Move All Embedded Charts in a Workbook use "Move All Charts"
These macros will take each embedded chart on a worksheet and export it to it's own chart sheet. The macros will leave the embedded charts on the existing sheet.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free