QI Macros Chart Menu
Move Embedded Excel Charts to Chart Sheet
Some of the QI Macros charts are embedded on worksheets with their data (e.g., Pareto, XmR, etc.). You may want to export them to a "chart sheet" which contains just the chart. It's easy to do with the Move Charts and Move All Charts macros.
To Move Embedded Charts from a Worksheet use "Move Charts"
To Move All Embedded Charts in a Workbook use "Move All Charts"
These macros will take each embedded chart on a worksheet and export it to it's own chart sheet. The macros will leave the embedded charts on the existing sheet. The embedded chart (above) becomes it's own sheet:
- Other QI Macros Chart Menu Options
- Formatting Charts in Excel
- Control Chart Wizard selects the right chart for you
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free