When Should You Recalculate Control Limits?
Process Change Wizard identifies runs/ trends and recalculates limits.
Has a process change occured within your data set?
Based on calls to our tech support line, most folks do not know when they should recalculate control limits on a control chart. The short answer is: when the process changes. But what if you are not sure if your process has changed?
QI Macros Can Help!
- QI Macros Process Change Wizard will analyze your data and identify potential runs and/or trends.
- QI Macros built in rules mistake proof the process change (runs and trends) recognition process.
- QI Macros wizard automatically recalculates the control limits and reruns stability analysis saving you tons of time.
You will look like an expert and will have extra time to spend investigating what the chart tells you rather than just drawing it.
To use the QI Macros Process Change Wizard
- Just select your chart:
- Then, choose the "Process Change Wizard" tool from QIMacros Chart > Control Chart Tools.
- The Process Change Wizard will analyze your data and change control limit calculations based on where it identifies runs and/or trends in your data. It will also re-run stability analysis with the new limits:
Watch and see how simple changing control limits can be.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free