Control Limits Shown on QI Macros Control Charts
Show - Don't Show 1 and 2 Sigma Lines
QI Macros control charts calculate and use ALL control limits to evaluate process stability. However, you have options on which control limits you want to display.
Control Chart with only CL, UCL and LCL Visible
This is QI Macros default setting since
most users prefer not to view the sigma lines.
Control Chart with all Control Limits Visible
After you have run a chart, click on the QI Macros chart menu and select Show/Hide 1-2 Sigma Lines. QI Macros will update the chart and all charts you run after that.
- Click on the QI Macros menu, Control Charts and then Control Chart Rules.
- Select Show/Hide 1&2 Sigma lines.
- Now run a chart. The 1 and 2 sigma lines should be visible.
- To turn the lines back off, simply click on QI Macros, Control Charts, Control Chart Rules and re-select Show/Hide 1&2 Sigma lines.
Note: You only need to set your preference once. It will be retained even if you close Excel and/or restart your computer.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free