Add Text to Point on Control Chart
In some cases, you may want to add a text box to a point to provide further explanation about your data. To add a text box to a point:
- Click on the point:
Tip: The first time you click on a point, Excel will select the whole line. Click on the point a second time to select just the point. If you have done this correctly, Excel will highlight your point.
- Select the QI Macros Chart menu and select Add Text to Point:
- A window will open with an input area for the text you want to add. Simply type the text in the window and click OK:
- The text box will be added to the point. Use Excel's format tools to increase the font, bold the text and add color:
- We recommend you add text to explain any points that have been removed from the control chart calculations.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $329 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free