Find any point on a chart in your data set
QI Macros "select data for point" feature
Once you draw a control chart using QI Macros, you may want to research a data point that looks odd. When you have lots of data points on a chart, its hard to identify which point you want to investigate using the x axis labels. That is why we created the "Select Data for Point" feature.
To locate your data using the "Select Data for Point" function, follow the instructions below:
- Once you have drawn a Control Chart, click on the point you are interested in:
- Next click on Select Data for Point which is located under the "Process Changes" drop-down menu:
- Once you have done so, your cursor will move to the x-axis label associated with that data point:
In this example, the cursor ends up in cell A17 so we know that data for July 29, 2020 is what we are interested in.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free