QI Macros Control Charts
Show - Hide Control Chart Rule Numbers
Here is a typical control chart with out of control points.
QI Macros give you a simple way to show/hide the control chart rule numbers that have been violated:
- After you have run a chart, click on the QI Macros chart menu and choose Show/Hide Rule Numbers.
- QI Macros will update the chart with the rule numbers:
- In this case, there's one point out side the UCL (1), two points above 2 Sigma (2) and a downward trend (5).
- Control Chart Rules Menu
- Show/Don't Show 1 & 2 Sigma Lines
- Other QI Macros Control Chart Update Options
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free