QI Macros Control Chart Menu
Recalculate UCL and LCL on Control Charts
- After adding new data to a control chart, click on the chart and then click on the QI Macros chart menu and select Recalculate UCL and LCL
- The macros will re-calculate the control limits using all of the data points.
Don't forget to rerun stability analysis using the new control limits. Click on the chart sheet. Use QI Macros menu to select "Analyze Stability With Control Chart Rules." QI Macros will rerun stability analysis using the new control limits.
- Re-analyze Stability with Control Chart Rules
- Show Process Change on Control Chart
- Other QI Macros Control Chart Update Options
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free