Control Limit Format Options on p, u, XbarR and XbarS charts
Choose Between Skyline Limits and Wavy Control Limits
For control charts with varying sample sizes, the control limit lines are not flat horizontal lines. Instead they vary.
QI Macros provides two options for displaying varying control limits.
Skyline Limits (default)
To Change the Format on One Chart:
- Click on the chart and then click on QI Macros chart menu and select "Convert Skyline to Wave" or vice versa:
- QI Macros will change the control limits to the new format.
Yes - its that easy!
To change the QI Macros default from skyline limits to wavy limits:
Click on Control Charts, then Control Chart Rules, then p/u UCL/LCL format.
Thats it. Now all of the p, u, XbarR and XbarS charts you run will have wavy limits.
- Recalculate UCL and LCL on Control Chart
- Remember/Apply Custom Chart Formats
- Other QI Macros Control Chart Update Options
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free