QI Macros Control Chart Menu
Convert Skyline Limits to Wave on Control Charts
It's easy to Convert Skyline Limits to Waves on p, u, XbarR, XbarS control charts created by QI Macros.
Convert Skyline UCL/LCL Limits to Wave on Control Chart
- After creating a "Skyline" (i.e., stair-step limits) control chart (p, u, XbarR, XbarS), click on the chart and then click on QI Macros chart menu and select Skyline to Wave.
- The macros will convert the Skyline limits (that use Excel error-bars) to Wave limits.
Convert Skyline to Wave on Control Chart
- After converting a "Skyline" control chart (p, u, XbarR, XbarS) to Wave style, click on the chart and then click on QI Macros chart menu and select Wave to Skyline.
- The macros will convert p, u, XbarR and XbarS charts back to Skyline limits.
- Recalculate UCL and LCL on Control Chart
- Remember/Apply Custom Chart Formats
- Other QI Macros Control Chart Update Options
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free