Delete a Point from a Control Chart
Remove Point from a Chart and from Control Limit Calculations
It's easy to delete a point from a control chart created using QI Macros. The process is different depending on how you create your control chart:
- Control Charts Created with a Macro
- Control Charts Created Using Control Chart Templates
- Excel 2007 Workaround for Deleting a Point on an Embedded Chart
To delete a point from a control chart:
- Click on the chart.
- Click on the point you want to delete.
Tip: The first time you click on a point, Excel will select the whole line. Click on the point a second time to select just the point. If you have done this correctly, Excel will highlight your point.
- Click on the QI Macros Chart menu (to the far right) to open the control chart tools menu (on the far left). Select "Delete Point".
- Rerun stability analysis without the deleted point by selecting the QI Macros Chart menu and selecting "Analyze Stability."
To delete a point on a control chart template simply delete that point from the input area.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free