Free QI Macros Webinar with Jay Arthur
QI Macros Training Tutorials At Your Convenience
Even though QI Macros are easy to learn and use, you might want more in-depth information on its features and functions. If so, consider watching or attending a free webinar.
Lean Six Sigma Webinars (Previously Recorded)
- Lean Six Sigma Overview (7 minutes)
- The Economies of Speed (4 minutes)
- Simplify with 5S (4 minutes)
- The Seven Speed Bumps of Lean (7 minutes)
- Streamline with Value Stream Maps (5 minutes)
- Spaghetti Diagramming (8 minutes)
Six Sigma Simplified
In these economic times, we know travel costs may not be a part of your budget. But by using the internet, each participant can attend a custom webinar by Jay Arthur right from their desk! Check out some of the options below:
Option 1: Lean Six Sigma or QI Macros Webinars
Choose the level of detail and type of topic you would like to discuss (1-3 hours). Below are some examples:
- Lean Six Sigma Simplified Workshop
- QI Macros Workshop
- Gage R&R
Investment: $497/hour for up to 25 participants
Option 2: Improvement Project Webinars for Your Team
Perhaps you would like to develop an improvement story or
do root cause analysis? Jay can facilitate a team remotely.
Example: Use the QI Macros to create improvement stories with your data (1-3 hours)
- Pre-work: Requirements meeting and analysis of your data
- Course: Data analysis with QI Macros and Excel (access to extended QI Macros trials, if needed)
- Post-work: E-mail follow-up
Investment: $997/hour for up to 25 participants
Option 3: Completely Customize Your own Webinar!
If the options listed above do not meet your specific needs, contact us directly.
Investment: Pricing per hour is based on your requirements. Up to 25 participants.
We also offer free White Belt and Yellow Belt training, which is helpful for beginners to better understand Lean, Six Sigma, and SPC. Click here for more information.
Upon completion of training, if you wish to become certified through us and have passed your certification exam, it is $75.00 for a White Belt Certification and $97.00 for a Yellow Belt Certification.