Gage R&R Template for Excel
You Don't Have to be an Expert to Conduct a Gage R&R Study
QI Macros add-in for Excel provides an easy to use Gage R&R Template that:
- performs all of the calculations
- interprets the results (is your measurement system acceptable or needs improvement)
- is compatible with AIAG Measurement Systems Analysis - MSA, Fourth Edition
To begin, just drop your measurements into the yellow input fields:
This example uses sample data from the AIAG Measurement Systems Analysis Fourth Edition.
Then just scroll down to view the results.
Gage R&R Study Methods used to Evaluate Your Measurement System
QI Macros Gage R&R template offers three main ways to evaluate your measurement system:
- Average and Range Method
- Specification Tolerance Method
- Anova Method
Average and Range Method Results in the Gage R&R Template
- Key cells are shaded with yellow or red based on their values.
- A message regarding Gage System acceptability and recommendations are provided.
- NDC Calculation in row 53 indicates whether you have enough part variation for a valid test:
Specification Tolerance Method Results in the Gage R&R Template
Spec tolerance can be input into cell B:45. The calculations for % EV, % AV and %R&R using the spec tolerance are displayed in column C just next to the Average and Range method results in column B.
ANOVA Method Results
QI Macros calculations have been tested and validated against the AIAG MSA 4th edition. For more details view this Gage R&R validation test using Ford Motor Co data.
QI Macros saved us a ton of time.
They take all the guesswork out of it.
- Richard Nardini, Apptec
Control Charts, Histograms, Scatter and Box Plots to Visualize Your Results
QI Macros template creates numerous charts to help you analyze the results. The most popular are grouped to the right of the calculations in columns R:AB. The remaining are displayed below the calculations. For more information about these charts refer to the AIAG MSA manual.
Why Choose QI Macros Gage R&R Software for Excel?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual fees
- Free Technical Support
Easy to Use
- Works Right in Excel
- Interprets Results for You
- Accurate Results Without Worry
Proven and Trusted
- Compatible with AIAG 4th Ed.
- 100,000 Users in 80 Countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus Free