Gage R&R Destructive Testing with One-Sided Tolerance
Compatible with AIAG MSA 4th Edition Manual
Use the QI Macros Gage R&R Study Template to Perform Non-replicable Destructive Testing:
In brief, you should select your parts as follows:
- The samples for Part 1 (that will be repeated by a single operator, and those to be reproduced by another operator) should come from as nearly a homogeneous sample/batch as possible.
- The samples used as Part 2 should be from a different batch, different production run, or have sufficient time to allow long term variation to occur.
- Repeat for Part 3, 4, 5, etc.:
- The results will show some variation in equipment because of the variation in destructive tests:
- The Gage R&R template will show that 21.1% for the %R&R means that the gage system may be acceptable (given destructive testing has occurred and we can't use the same part twice).
Why Choose QI Macros Gage R&R Software for Excel?
Easy to Use
- Works Right in Excel
- Interprets Results for You
- Accurate No-Worry Results
- Free Training Anytime
Proven and Trusted
- Compatible with AIAG 4th Ed.
- 100,000 Users in 80 Countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus Free
- Only $349 USD
Quantity Discounts Available
- No annual fees
- Free Technical Support