Attribute Agreement Analysis in Excel
For Visual Inspection or Other Types of Subjective Tests
When to Perform Attribute Agreement Analysis:
- Perform an Attribute Agreement Analysis to evaluate performance by appraisers when they have to make a subjective judgement (pass-fail, high-medium-low) about the quality of a part, invoice, candidate, or whatever.
To Perform an Attribute Agreement Analysis Using QI Macros:
- Open QI Macros Gage R&R Template by clicking on QI Macros, then DOE Gage R&R FMEA then Gage R&R.
- Click on the Attribute Gage Worksheet to open the Attribute Gage Study Template.
- Select 10 parts or more and use an expert or some kind of process to determine the reference value for each. Enter the reference values directly into column K (Pass=1, Fail=0.)
- Have 3 appraisers accept/reject parts with at least two trials and enter their results in columns B-J. 1 = pass and 0 = fail.
Evaluate the Attribute Agreement Analysis Results
Compare appraisers against their own performance and against the standard.
- Appraiser A (Jan) is consistent, but not good against the standard or reference (column K).
- Appraiser B (Chris) is better against the standard.
- Appraiser C (Sam) is slightly more consistent, but not so good against the standard.
Why Choose QI Macros Gage R&R Software for Excel?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual fees
- Free Technical Support
Easy to Use
- Works Right in Excel
- Interprets Results for You
- Accurate Results Without Worry
Proven and Trusted
- Compatible with AIAG 4th Ed.
- 100,000 Users in 80 Countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus Free