Struggling to Draw a Pareto Chart in Excel?
QI Macros for Excel Can Do It For You!
With QI Macros you can start drawing eye-catching Pareto charts in seconds.
I really like the QI Macros. The Pareto chart alone is worth the purchase price.
- Mike Dean, Ellwood Texas Forge
FREE QI Macros 30-Day Trial
What is a Pareto Chart and what is it used for?
A Pareto chart is named after Vilfredo Pareto, an Italian economist and mathematician. Pareto first observed what we've come to know as the Pareto Principle (also known as the 80-20 rule). The principle states that a small percentage of any situations's causes directly lead to a large percentage of the results.
Pareto charts demonstrate this principle by combining a sorted bar graph with a line chart that shows cumulative percentages. Pareto charts help to pinpoint where you should focus your efforts for maximum benefit (i.e. on the big bars to the left that represent the largest percentage of the problem).
What makes an authentic Pareto?
- Cumulative line graph with %'s
- No space between bars
- An "Other" bar
QI Macros Pareto charts contain ALL of these critical elements. Try it Now!
Why use QI Macros to create Pareto charts?
You don't need to learn a separate application. QI Macros works right in Excel.
Draw Charts in Seconds
QI Macros is point and click simple. Just select your data and then select Pareto chart from the tab we install on Excel's menu.
Look Like an Expert
Be ready to answer - "How did you do that?" QI Macros is one of the few software solutions that draws an authentic Pareto diagram. Beware of bar charts impersonating Paretos!
I have purchased your QI Macros and now amaze my friends and co-workers with the ease and speed of my Pareto charts and other stats.
— Bob Miller, Training Manager, SETECH, Inc
Special features that make QI Macros Pareto charts unique
- Bars greater than 20% of the total are shaded.
- Choose the # of bars you want. The rest of the categories are summarized into an "Other" bar on the far right.
- Create multiple Pareto charts at once to demonstrate improvements.
- Draw a Pareto chart from text without needing to sort and subtotal your data first.
- Draw a Pareto diagram directly from a pivottable (e.g. nested Paretos).
- Fill-in-the-blanks Pareto chart template
See examples of how to create Pareto charts
Stop Struggling with Pareto Charts
Start using QI Macros Pareto Charts in just minutes.
Download a free 30-day trial. Get QI Macros Pareto Charts now!
More Reasons to Choose QI Macros
Fast and Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create charts in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
- Free Training Anytime
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free
- Only $349 USD
Quantity Discounts Available
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support