Need to Draw a Pareto Chart but Don't Know How?
Pareto Charts are a great tool but they can be difficult to create.
QI Macros for Excel Draws Eye-Catching Pareto Charts in Seconds.
You'll look like an expert!
I really like the QI Macros. The Pareto chart alone is worth the purchase price.
- Mike Dean, Ellwood Texas Forge
What Makes an Authentic Pareto Chart?
Paretos combine a sorted bar graph with a cumulative line graph.
Pareto charts are used in Six Sigma and other process improvement methodologies to determine where to focus your efforts.
Pareto analysis is based on the principle that one or two "big bars" represent the bulk of any problem. This is known as Pareto's Rule or the 80/20 rule.
QI Macros Pareto charts contain ALL of the critical elements: cumulative line graph, an "Other" bar, bars over 20% are shaded, no space between bars.
Bars over 20% are highlighted.
"Other Bar" groups small categories
Create a separate Pareto chart for each column of data.
Data not subtotaled? No problem.
QI Macros counts each phrase and draws a Pareto chart in one step.
I have purchased your QI Macros and now amaze my friends and co-workers with the ease and speed of my Pareto charts and other stats.
— Bob Miller, Training Manager, SETECH, Inc
- How to Draw Nested Pareto Charts
- How to Use Pareto Charts to Demonstrate Process Improvement
- Three Pareto Chart Mistakes to Avoid
Why Choose QI Macros Over Excel or Other Pareto Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free