Want to Draw a Paynter Chart in Excel?
QI Macros Has a Ready Made Paynter Chart Template!
How to Create a Paynter Chart Using QI Macros
- You'll find the template under QI Macros > Chart Templates > Paynter Chart. The template is pre-populated with sample data to give you a sense of how it works. Simply clear the contents of the input cells or type over the sample data.
- Input your Chart Titles in cell B1 and your X-Axis Labels in cells C1:Y1
- Input your data in cells C2:Y5
- Double Click the "Update Chart" button.
- If you need to add to your Paynter Chart, input Data Label or X-Axis Label in cell B6 or Z6 - the column/row will automatically expand and then be included in your Pareto Chart. Double-click the "Update Chart" button to add new data to the Paynter Chart.
Learn More ...
Stop Struggling with Paynter Charts!
Start creating your Paynter Charts in just minutes.
QI Macros Draws These Charts Too!