» Paynter Chart
Paynter Chart Template in Excel
Easy to Use Excel Worksheet to Create a Paynter Chart
To Use the QI Macros Paynter Chart Template:
- Select the "Chart Templates" drop-down menu and choose, "Paynter Chart" to open the template:
- The template is pre-populated with sample data to give you a sense of how it works. Simply clear the contents of the input cells or type over the sample data.
- Input your Chart Titles in cell B1 and your X-Axis Labels in cells C1:Y1
- Input your data in cells C2:Y5
- Double Click the "Update Chart" button.
- If you need to add to your Paynter Chart, input Data Label or X-Axis Label in cell B6 or Z6 - the column/row will automatically expand and then be included in your Pareto Chart. Double-click the "Update Chart" button to add new data to the Paynter Chart.
Learn More ...
Other Charts Available in QI Macros