Trying to Compare Pareto Charts to Show Results?
QI Macros Help You With That!
Create a Pareto Chart Comparison using QI Macros:
- Select two or more columns of data.
- Click on QI Macros menu > Pareto Chart.
- QI Macros will do the math and draw the charts for you.
- Just move the charts side by side and adjust the height.
Use before and after Paretos to demonstrate process improvements
I really like the QI Macros. The Pareto chart is worth the purchase price of the whole deal.
Mike Dean, Ellwood Texas Forge
Step by step instructions on how to create multiple Pareto charts at once
- To create two or more Pareto charts using QI Macros, select one column of labels and two or more columns of data:
- Click on the QI Macros Menu then "Pareto Chart" to draw both charts:
- QI Macros will create a Pareto chart for each column of data you selected:
Use Before and After Pareto Charts to Demonstrate Improvements
In this example, defect type G represented the biggest bar on the before improvement Pareto chart. It accounted for 91 defects and was 33.7% of all defects.
To confirm that improvements were made, we should look for defect type G on the after improvement Pareto chart.
In the after improvement Pareto, there were only 9 defect type Gs and they only accounted for 6.1% of total defects.
This data confirms the countermeasures for defect type G were successful. Now the team can turn it's attention to the next big bar, defect type E which now accounts for 30.2% of defects.
Stop Struggling with Pareto Chart Comparisons!
Start creating your Pareto Chart Comparisons in just minutes.
More Reasons to Choose QI Macros
Fast and Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create charts in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
- Free Training Anytime
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free
- Only $349 USD
Quantity Discounts Available
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support