SPC Software Comparison
You'll Never Have to Struggle with SPC Charts Again!
If you are shopping for SPC Software or Six Sigma software you have several things to consider:
- Are you comfortable with complexity or do you just want answers?
- What is the statistical expertise of your users and how much time do you have to train them?
- Do you want a separate, stand-alone SPC software application or something that works right in Microsoft Excel where most of your data is located?
- Do your users have other job responsibilities besides creating charts and other improvement documentation?
- How much money do you have in your budget?
Whether evaluating based on ease of use, price, or features and functionality we believe QI Macros comes out on top. Take a look and decide for yourself.
I trialed eight different spc software and spc for excel addins within the same price range and nothing even comes remotely close to the QI Macros. There was no comparison.
– John Janik, Ulbricht
- SPC Software Comparison Table (PDF, 304 KB)
Compare Ease of Use, Price, Features and Functions