Control Chart Types - How Many Are There?
How Do I Choose the Right Chart?
What's the Difference Between Variable and Attribute Control Charts?
If you are struggling with any of these questions, you are not alone.
You can take classes, read articles or find a good decision tree, but next week,
you won't remember what you learned...
That is why we built control chart selection rules right into QI Macros code.
QI Macros Knows the Rules and Will Choose the Right Chart For You
Use for Measured Data(time, money, length, width, depth, weight, etc.)
Often contains decimals (.006, 8.9, 74.05)
Use for Counted Data(number of defects, mistakes, errors, etc.)
Always a whole number (1, 44, 75)
It is so simple to use and anybody can use it. It's like a magic program.
You input the data, you click the button and, "poof," there it is!
It's all done for you. It's great, I love it...
- National Association of Healthcare Quality Conference
QI Macros Draws These Specialized Control Charts Too
- Watch Control Chart Wizard Video
- Sample Data Sets for Each Kind of Control Chart
- Control Chart Decision Tree to Choose the Right Control Chart
More Reasons to Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free