Control Chart Decision Tree
Many people struggle with choosing the right control chart.
It's a difficult task because there are so many factors to consider:
- The type of data: variable (measured) or attribute (counted)
- How measurements are grouped or what is counted (defects or defective items)
- The sample size
A control chart decision tree can guide you through this process. However, even the best decision tree is hard to follow.
That's why we've built control chart selection rules right into QI Macros code!
QI Macros is an easy to use add-in that installs on Excel's menu bar
To create a control chart:
Select your data
Click on QI Macros Control Chart Wizard
QI Macros does the rest.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free