Control Chart Decision Tree
Many people struggle with choosing the right control chart.
A control chart decision tree can guide you through this process, however, even the best decision trees are hard to follow. It's a difficult task because there are so many factors to consider:
- The type of data: variable (measured) or attribute (counted)
- How measurements are grouped or what is counted (defects or defective items)
- The sample size
That's why we've built control chart selection rules right into QI Macros code!
QI Macros is an easy to use add-in that installs on Excel's menu bar
To create a control chart:
Select your data
Click on QI Macros Control Chart Wizard
QI Macros does the rest.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $329 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free