Fixed Limit Control Charts in Excel
Use a Fixed Limit Control Chart to Input Historical Control Limits or Spec Limits
The Fixed Limit chart works just like any other control chart except that it uses historical control limits or specification limits that you input instead of calculated control limits.
Here is an example of a Fixed Limit Control Chart created using QI Macros for Excel.
The Fixed Limit control chart can help you evaluate a process using historical control limits or specification limits. To create a Fixed Limit control chart simply:
- Select one or more columns or rows of data.
- Click on QI Macros » Control Charts » Fixed Limit
- Enter the fixed Upper Limit (UL) and Lower Limit (LL):
The Center Line (CL) will be calculated as midway between the two.
If the Lower Limit is zero, you will be asked to enter the Center Line as well. This is mainly for attribute data which may have a lower limit of zero, but the Center Line is not centered between the upper and lower limits.
- Fixed Limit Control Chart templates in Excel
- Attribute and Variable Control Charts in Excel
- Capability Suite with Six Charts: Control Charts, Histogram, Probability Plot, Capability Plot and Values Plot
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free