Trying to Create Fixed Limit Control Charts in Excel?
QI Macros can create them for you!
Create an Fixed Limit Control Chart using QI Macros:
- Select your data.
- Click on QI Macros menu > Control Charts (SPC) > Special> Fixed Limit.
- QI Macros will do the math and draw the chart for you.
- QI Macros will also turn any unstable points or conditions red.
Go Deeper: Use a fixed limit control chart to input historical control limits or spec limits
The Fixed Limit chart works just like any other control chart except that the control limits are input not calculated from the data. Most users use a fixed limit chart to evaluate a process using historical control limits or specification limits.
Here is an example of a Fixed Limit Control Chart created using QI Macros for Excel.
To create a Fixed Limit control chart using QI Macros for Excel:
- Select your data
- Click on the menu QI Macros installs on Excels tool-bar and select Control Charts » Fixed Limit.
- QI Macros will prompt you to enter the fixed Upper Limit (UL) and Lower Limit (LL):
The Center Line (CL) will be calculated as midway between the two. If the Lower Limit is zero, you will be asked to enter the Center Line as well. This is mainly for attribute data which may have a lower limit of zero, but the Center Line is not centered between the upper and lower limits.
Stop Struggling with Fixed Limits Charts!
Start creating your Fixed Limits Charts in just minutes.
- Fixed Limit Control Chart templates in Excel
- Attribute and Variable Control Charts in Excel
- Capability Suite with Six Charts: Control Charts, Histogram, Probability Plot, Capability Plot and Values Plot
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
Fast and Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create charts in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
- Free Training Anytime
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free
- Only $349 USD
Quantity Discounts Available
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support