I-MR-R Chart in Excel using QI Macros
The Individual Moving Range, Range Chart is a combination of XbarR and XmR Chart. It gives both "within" group and "between" group variation. Th I-MR-R chart:
- Calculates the average of subgroups, just like an XbarR
- Creates the Range chart (within group variation) just like the XbarR
- Creates a Moving Range Chart (between group variation) like an XmR using the average of the subgroups
- Creates the Individuals Chart like an XmR using the average of the subgroups
Just need one chart? Let us do it for you, only $97 Click Here!
Analyze Variation with a I-MR-R Control Chart
How to Create an I-MR-R Chart Using QI Macros Add-in for Excel:
- Select two or more columns of data.
- Click on the QI Macros tab installed on Excel's menu and, select Control Charts then "I-MR-R chart".
- QI Macros will do the math and draw the charts for you and turn unstable points or conditions red.
- Analyze and interpret the results:
- Evaluate the range charts first. If they are "out of control," so is the process. If the range charts look okay, then evaluate the X chart.
- Investigate unstable points or trends
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free