Trying to Create XmR Trend Control Charts in Excel?
QI Macros can create them for you!
Create an XmR Trend Chart by running QI Macros:
- Select your data.
- Click on QI Macros menu > Control Charts (SPC) > Variable> XmR Trend.
- QI Macros will do the math and draw the chart for you.
- QI Macros will also turn any unstable points or conditions red.
Use an XmR Trend Control Chart to evaluate stability of processes using trended data - costs (e.g., inflation).
XmR Trend Control Chart created using QI Macros for Excel.
The Chart will calculate the fit of the data to the trend:
Useful Fit R² > 0.80
Ryx = 0.991
Slope = 3.649
Sigma = 4.265
Probability = 0.444
- R² gives the fit of the line to the trend. Greater than 0.80 is a good fit.
- Ryx is the linear correlation coefficient. Compare to probability for df = n - 2.
- Slope is the positive or negative slope of the trend
- Sigma is the estimated standard deviation Rbar/d2
- Probability is critical value for Ryx. If Ryx > Probability then a statistically significant correlation exists.
Stop Struggling with XmR Trend Charts!
Start creating your XmR Trend Charts in just minutes.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
Fast and Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create charts in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
- Free Training Anytime
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free
- Only $349 USD
Quantity Discounts Available
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support