Control Chart Templates Wizard in QI Macros for Excel
Takes the Guesswork Out of Choosing the Right Template
Confused About Which Control Chart You Should Use?
With QI Macros You'll Never Struggle with Choosing the Right Control Chart Again
Based on calls from our tech support line, we can tell you that most folks struggle with which control chart template to choose. Even if they have gone to training, it doesn't matter, they still spend time they don't have trying to decide on the right template and then they still aren't sure.
QI Macros Can Help!
- QI Macros Control Chart Templates Wizard will analyze your data and choose the right control chart template for you.
- It saves you time and mistake proofs the control chart template selection process.
- Spend your time on more important things like analyzing the control chart after the template has been chosen for you.
No More Decision Trees
Rather than navigating your way through a forest of decision trees like the ones in Minitab®, wouldn't it be great if the decision tree was already coded into the software? In QI Macros, it is!
QI Macros does what a tool is supposed to do; make the task easier and deliver results when you need them. Thanks for supporting our efforts in process control, continuous improvement and building a culture of Quality.
- Roger Savage
Quality Assurance Manager Molson Coors
To use the QI Macros Control Chart Templates Wizard
- Just select your data, then select the Control Chart Templates Wizard from the Control Chart Templates drop-down menu:
- QI Macros will analyze your data, and select and create the right control chart template for you!
For variable control charts it will create a histogram, capability plot and probability plot too:
NOTE: It is not possible to run the Control Chart Templates Wizard on a .xls file. To successfully use the Control Chart Templates Wizard, save your file as a .xlsx file and rerun the wizard./em>
Possible Control Chart Wizard Prompts
If it's trying to choose between a p chart and a u chart, it will ask this question:
Answer "yes" for a u chart and "no" for a p chart.
How the Control Chart Templates Wizard selects the right control chart:
|1||Integers (attribute)||c chart|
|2||Integers (constant sample)||
|2||Integers (varying sample)||
p or u chart
|2-5||Decimals or integers||XbarR chart|
|6+||Decimals or integers||XbarS chart|
We just completed our JCAHO review and received a 98 with NO time 1's so we are very excited and fired up about that. Our ability to use the control charts and talk with staff about them really helped!
- Leana Hilde RN
Methodist Medical Center
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free