Control Chart Templates for Rolling Data
Need a control chart that will graph only the most recent data points?
- Do you add new data every month but only want to see the most recent 12 months?
- Do you add new data every day but only want to see the most recent 30 days?
QI Macros contains control chart templates for rolling data.
To use these templates:
- Click on the QI Macros menu and select Control Chart Templates > Variable (XmR, XbarR/S) > XmR Five Pack:
- QI Macros control chart templates are actually made up of several worksheets. Click on the third worksheet labeled Rolling (e.g. XmR Chart Rolling):
- Input your data into the yellow input area:
- To the right of the chart there is a yellow input box labeled Rolling.
- Input the number of points you want graphed - let's say 12:
- Now even if your data contains 30 points, only the last 12 points will be graphed and used in the control limit calculations.
- If you add a new point, the chart and control limit calculations will roll off the 13th most recent point and add the new one.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free