Control Chart Templates for Rolling Data
Need a control chart that will graph only the most recent data points?
- Do you add new data every month but only want to see the most recent 12 months?
- Do you add new data every day but only want to see the most recent 30 days?
QI Macros contains control chart templates for rolling data.
To use these templates:
- Click on the QI Macros menu and Control Chart templates.
- Click on one of the control chart templates to open it (e.g. XmR Five Pack.)
- QI Macros control chart templates are actually made up of several worksheets. Click on the third worksheet labeled Rolling (e.g. XmR Chart Rolling.)
- Input your data into the yellow input area.
- To the right of the chart there is a yellow input box labeled Rolling.
- Input the number of points you want graphed - lets say 12.
- Now even if your data contains 30 points, only the last 12 points will be graphed and used in the control limit calculations.
- If you add a new point, the chart and control limit calculations will roll off the 13th most recent point and add the new one.
Learn More About the Options in QI Macros Control Chart Templates
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free