Control Chart Templates with Scrolling Data
Are you looking for a control chart that will scroll through your data?
- Do you want to be able to look backwards and forwards through your data?
QI Macros contains scrolling control chart templates for most control charts.
To use these templates:
- Click on the QI Macros menu and select Control Chart Templates:
- Click on one of the control chart templates to open it (e.g. Variable > XmR Chart).
- QI Macros control chart templates are actually made up of several worksheets. Click on the worksheet labeled "Scrolling" (i.e. XmR Chart Scrolling):
- Input your data into the yellow input area and the chart will automatically populate to the right:
- The template provides two ways to scroll through your data:
- Input the starting value in the "Start Cell" to the right of the chart (i.e. cell L2).
- Use the scroll bar below the chart. Click on the arrows or on the bar itself to move backwards and forwards through your data.
Tip: If column A contains special formatting (e.g., dates), you may need to select column C (may vary by chart) and change the format to match column A.
Note: The c, np, p and u chart use all of the data to calculate limits. XmR and XbarR use the first 50 data points to establish limits.
To use this tool:
(Included in the April 2020 release)
- Click on the QI Macros menu and select Control Chart Templates > Control Chart Dashboards:
- Input your data in the "Data Sheet" tab:
- Next, select the "XmR Scrolling" tab:
- Once you have done so, click the "Create XmR Dashboard" button:
Note: The XmR Chart uses the first 50 data points to establish limits.
Learn More About Control Chart Template Options...
- Control Chart with Rolling Data and Control Limits - graphs the most recent data points as defined by you.
- Control Chart with Fixed Control Limits - allows you to enter fixed or historical control limits.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $299 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free