Median Control Chart Template
QI Macros default control chart template uses the average of your data to calculate the center line on your control chart. The 1 and 2 sigma lines and the upper and lower control limits are derived from this average.
QI Macros X chart templates also contain a median control chart option. This worksheet uses the median of your data to calculate the center line and control limits. The median is defined as the middle number in your data set after it has been sorted in numerical order.
To use the median control chart template:
- Click on the QI Macros menu, Control Chart templates, then select one of the templates (i.e. XmR Five Pack.)
- Click on the worksheet labeled Median (e.g. XmR Median R.)
- Data input areas are shaded in yellow. As you input data, the charts populate to the right.
- X chart templates have input areas to define spec limits for the histogram.
Why Choose QI Macros Over Other Control Chart Software?
- Only $279 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free