Kaplan-Meier Step Plot Template in Excel
Kaplan-Meier Step Plots are used in health care to show survival rates over time for various protocols and treatments.
QI Macros Kaplan-Meier Template Contains Three Options:
Kaplan-Meier Plot One Group
Data entry fields are shaded in yellow:
- Start Period (Could be a date or number)
- End Period (Could be a date or number)
- # At Risk at Start of the Period
- # Censored (Number removed from the study for various reasons)
- # At Risk at End
- # Who Died
The Y axis shows the cumulative survival rate. Cumulative survival rate may level off at the end of the study because patient survival is no longer tracked.
Why Choose QI Macros Add-in for Excel?
- Only $329 USD - less with quantity discounts
- No annual subscription fees
- Free technical support
Easy to Use
- Works right in Excel
- Create a chart in seconds
- Easy to customize & share charts
Proven and Trusted
- More than 100,000 users
- In More than 80 countries
- Five Star CNET Rating - Virus free