Balanced Scorecard Template in Excel
Use a Balanced Scorecard to Align Corporate Objectives to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
To be successful, companies need to measure and monitor four key performance indicators:
- Financial - Use XmR chart to monitor financial performance
- Customer Satisfaction - Use XmR chart to monitor customer satisfaction
- Quality - Use control charts, Pareto charts and histograms to analyze and improve speed, quality, and cost
The balanced scorecard helps to link the corporate vision to short-term objectives, measures and targets for improvement.
Balanced Scorecard Process
- Have a facilitiated discussion to identify your:
- financial goals and measures.
- customer satisfaction measures.
- quality objectives and measures for speed, quality and cost.
- growth goals.
- Measure and monitor progress using control charts of KPIs.
- Reward employees based on results of Key Performance Indicators.
You'll find some examples of KPIs by industry in this Balanced Scorecard Example.
Use One of These Balanced Scorecard Templates in QI Macros
- Balanced Scorecard Tree Diagram. A way to link vision to goals to measures and targets.
- Balanced Scorecard Table
- Themes Based Balanced Scorecard
- Strategy Map
- Scorecard with Color Coded Heat Map
Balanced Scorecard Tree Diagram
Balanced Scorecard Table
Strategic Themes Balanced Scorecard
Scorecard with Color Coded Heat Map