Balanced Scorecard Template in Excel
Use a Balanced Scorecard to Align Corporate Objectives to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
To be successful, companies need to measure and monitor four key performance indicators:
- Financial - Use XmR chart to monitor financial performance
- Customer Satisfaction - Use XmR chart to monitor customer satisfaction
- Quality - Use control charts, Pareto charts and histograms to analyze and improve speed, quality, and cost
The balanced scorecard helps to link the corporate vision to short-term objectives, measures and targets for improvement.
Balanced Scorecard Process
- Have a facilitiated discussion to identify your:
- financial goals and measures.
- customer satisfaction measures.
- quality objectives and measures for speed, quality and cost.
- growth goals.
- Measure and monitor progress using control charts of KPIs.
- Reward employees based on results of Key Performance Indicators.
Use One of These Balanced Scorecard Templates in QI Macros
- Balanced Scorecard Tree Diagram. A way to link vision to goals to measures and targets.
- Balanced Scorecard Table
- Themes Based Balanced Scorecard
- Strategy Map
- Scorecard with Color Coded Heat Map
Balanced Scorecard Tree Diagram
Balanced Scorecard Table
Strategic Themes Balanced Scorecard
Scorecard with Color Coded Heat Map