Want to create a Heijunka Board in Excel?
QI Macros Has a Ready-Made Heijunka Board Template!
Why it matters: Use a Heijunka Board to create efficient daily batches by leveling your production output.
How to Create a Heijunka Board Using QI Macros
- You'll find the template under QI Macros > Lean Tools > "Lean Takt Time - NVA - Heijunka." The template is pre-populated with sample data to give you a sense of how it works. Simply clear the contents of the input cells or type over the sample data.
- Input your Chart Titles in cells B9 and J2, and your X-Axis Labels in cells B3:B8.
- Input your data in cells C3:I8.
- Your charts in cells K1:T9 and K10:T25 will update automatically.
- And at the beginning/end of each day, you may test part output specifications to make sure they measure up to previous part production.
Place an "X" in cells C14:I19 to signify that each part has been checked for that day.
* This template will be included in the January 2024 release *
Learn More ...
Stop Struggling with Heijunka Boards!
Start creating your Heijunka Boards in just minutes.
QI Macros Draws These Charts Too!